Friday, March 05, 2010




Just got home from Kairos Outside 2nd meeting-they are always uplifting. Here is a link to the website for it my husband created. http://www.northeasttennesseekairosoutside.org/ Check out Weekend # 3 fror the theme & theme song.


I have a new painting I just finished yesterday. I'm excited about it and will be able to offer prints for sale. The prints I had made are the actual size of the painting 10 1/2" x 36" I think They are done on canvas, so I have to stretch them over stretcher bars (wood) and hopefullt they will look very nice. They are giclee prints and I may touch them up if needed. I have to ask a much higher price than just a print on cardstock. I hope to get some of them also. I will publish the photo at least to show what it will look like. The print is a little better than the photo. Also, I am posting some more birds for my quilt squares.

No comments: