Wednesday, March 10, 2010





I started teaching new classes this week at the Jonesborough Senior Center. Tuesday afternoons we paint birds, this week was a cardinal-the one pictured in my blog. Today we began painting a mountain scene with a waterfall. We will complete that next week and I'll post pictures of the students and their paintings. There were six in the class today. We got about half way finished which was the plan. Pictured is the painting we are doing. Also here are a couple more quilt squares. I didn't do any new ones so am posting some I have already completed. I hope to have 4 more by the end of the week. I also decided to start teaching another class in drawing-on the right side of the brain. This is a great drawing class. I have taught it 3 times before and the students love it. It not only teaches you to draw better than you can imagine, but, it teaches you to see things the way an artist sees. You will be pleasantly supprised at your improvement & the things you notice after this class. Also, if you like painting, your paintings will improve. I also completed my Blue Jays winter painting today in oil. I will publish that soon. I hope to hang it in the gallery soon.

No comments: