Monday, March 01, 2010











Didn't get a chance yet today to work on my quilt squares, but I have some more to post. I went to Senior Center to take the photo's I'll be using for teaching the bird classes-there was a mix up in the newsletter-saying that I am teaching painting bird quilt squares! Humm--well, I have plenty of muslin & textile medium-I guess they can paint on that if they like, I'm flexible. They can have a choice. Why not? Anyway, I will post the pictures of the birds we will be painting in that class-well 4 out of the six anyway, the others will come later. I am using some of the same birds as are on my quilt squares, only the background is different. Maybe I'll post them and you can decide which you like better, the quilt square or the bird on the canvas.

No comments: