Sunday, October 19, 2008


This time of year is so pretty and the view I have from my front porch is amazing. I know you will envy me when you see this photograph, eventhough, it no where near captures the beauty, it will give you a little taste of it. If the earth is a beautiful as this, what must heaven be like? I'll post other photos periodically of my world view as it changes with the time of day and the season. It is always beautiful.
This week, I will be picking up Sandy Abuchaun at the airport on Thursday. She is coming to teach some painting techniques to our club, the Kingsport branch of Decorative Painters,"Different Strokes for Tole Folks". I feel fortunate as she will be staying with me for a few days. I know it will be a great time and there is always something to learn from other artist. Next spring we will be having Dorothy Dent. I hope she will stay with me as well.
I think I will post some pictures of my home, it is not fancy, but I have painted much of it. I hope you will enjoy looking at a little of my world.

1 comment:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Such an amazing view! Thanks for sharing. :)