Tuesday, October 14, 2008


Have you seen my little aceo or the notecards "His Eye is on the Sparrow"? I have given away hundreds of this little sparrow. I have sold quite a few of him as well. The reason I give them away is because I want to use the sparrow as a reminder of God's love. The Sparrow was originally painted for a friend undergoing a bone marrow transplant. I was listening to the old hymn with the same title "His Eye is on the Sparrow" and I was reminded of God's love and care for us. So, I painted the little original for my friend and sent it off to her. So, now, anytime I hear of a person who has cancer, or is going through a difficult time, I like to send them one. If you are that person, or know of a person who could use a little encouragement, please let me know, you don't have to give any details, and I will be glad to send you or them a sparrow that they can keep as a reminder that God cares for them and for what they are going through. Just send me an email with your address where to send it and I'll be glad to send you a sparrow. I will post a picture here of it so you can see.

1 comment:

Hyla said...

Very beautiful!

~Hyla
http://earthyfinds.blogspot.com