Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's been a busy 24 hours. I am taking a stained glass class on Tues. & Wed, so I'm, busy making something for hubby- I'll post later when finished. I also found a new site to sell my artwork: Bonanzle! I am www.bonznzle.com/booths/Stonecottagestudio on that site.Very exciting! Now, if only I can figure out the way to set up the google feeds, then I'll be doing alright. I am so NOT computer saavy. My grandson will be here in a few hours and maybe he can help me get that set up. So many of the things they ask, I don't even know what they mean. Ok, what is a widget? The site said it would be a good idea to set up a widget-don't know what that means-and whatever they wanted me to enter, I WAS CLUELESS! Talk about feeling out of touch. I'm not much with the technical side of things. I just like to paint. You know. Can anyone feel my pain?

Anyway I will be teaching a pretty tiger lily at the senior center on Thurs. I'll post it so all may see. My husbands son & family will be here in a few hours and hopefully we will do some fun activities with them-other than just going out to eat.

No comments: